TBS Dominator Rx (5G8)
This 5.8 receiver module is made specially for the Fatshark Dominator. Featuring custom, high-sensitivity 5.8 GHz receiver modules compatible with all 5.8 GHz systems sold to date. More specifically transmitters sold by HobbyKing, Foxtech, etc and out-of-the-box systems such as the SpyHawk FPV are supported, as well as all Airwave-compatible transmitters (e.g. ImmersionRC).
Note: compatibility with Airwave is provided, but the quality will not be desireable. We suggest the use of BOSCAM video transmitters.
- 5.8 GHz TBS Fatshark Dominator Receiver
- 5.8 GHz 5dbi RHCP Patch Antenna - designed by IBCrazy
Place the module into your Fatshark Dominator receiver. Toggle between bands by pushing the golden button. The receiver will display the currently active band with the LED.
1 flash = BOSCAM Band A
2 flashes = BOSCAM Band B
3 flashes = BOSCAM Band E
4 flashes = Airwave
Toggle channel within bands using the Fatshark channel select buttons.
- 32 channels (4 Bands with 8 channels each)
- -90dBm sensitivity
- Works with all BOSCAM A/V transmitters (200mW, 400mW, 500mW)
- Works with Airwave transmitters (tested with the new ImmersionRC 600mW)*
- 3 - 5V operating voltage
- RP-SMA antenna connector
- Fatshark Dominator compatible, toggles channels using the Fatshark button!
* Airwave frequency support is not full spec. Range is affected, as well as transmission picture quality! We highly recommend the use of BOSCAM transmitters.
|BOSCAM A||BOSCAM B||BOSCAM E||Airwave|
|Ch1:||5865 MHz||5733 MHz||5705 MHz||5740 MHz|
|Ch2:||5845 MHz||5752 MHz||5685 MHz||5760 MHz|
|Ch3:||5825 MHz||5771 MHz||5665 MHz||5780 MHz|
|Ch4:||5805 MHz||5790 MHz||5645 MHz||5800 MHz|
|Ch5:||5785 MHz||5809 MHz||5885 MHz||5820 MHz|
|Ch6:||5765 MHz||5828 MHz||5905 MHz||5840 MHz|
|Ch7:||5745 MHz||5847 MHz||5925 MHz||5860 MHz|
|Ch8:||5725 MHz||5866 MHz||5945 MHz||5860 MHz|
Band A: Team BlackSheep, RangeVideo, SpyHawk, FlyCamOne USA
Band B: FlyCamOne Europe
Band E: HobbyKing, Foxtech, etc
Airwave: ImmersionRC, Iftron
* Fatshark Dominator Goggles not included!